I think Gigacrawler broke my program

So I’ve been in the process of converting the pen-and-paper version of Gigacrawler to the program Twine.

I’ve started getting an error which, someone on the Twine subreddit tells me, “is literally impossible” unless I made it do it itself.

So I think maybe my game is too complicated for Twine to handle.

I hope not, because that would mean several months’ worth of work learning the system wasted.

(Visited 80 times, 1 visits today)

3 thoughts on “I think Gigacrawler broke my program

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *